The Nutrifish Food Grade factory guarantees 100% traceability for its raw materials (from fishing to transformation).
Collected raw materials are immediately valued in our factory. Our products as a whole are standardized (process control and quality).
Mastering raw materials
The raw materials are extra fresh, treated the same day as reception.
The contracts with our suppliers are pluriannual to receive securised quantities of raw materials.
To ensure the quality of our products, we use :
- Strict requirement specifications
- A controlled supply chain : Use of our isothermic bins with chips for traceability.
- We audit our suppliers
We master the raw materials’ traceability upto the finished product.
We exclusively use Nutrifish bins, isothermic and chipped. We receive these ingredients as A for B maximum and daily.
We manage the finished products by bar codes and use traceability software.
Our products are systematically controlled at reception and are issued to upstream and downstream metal detection.
With our suppliers :
- Strict specification requirements based on hygiene rules which are identical to products destined to human consumption
- Stocking area of raw materials at 0-2°C
- Backing to better sanitary quality in workshops and staff awareness
With Nutrifish :
- Systematic control of entering raw materials
- Raw materials treated the same day as reception
- Line control of raw materials and finished products
- Quality commitment : HACCP certification, ISO 9001 and 22 000
Sign up for our newsletter to receive our news